Research Areas and Capabilities
- N-Tier architecture - Our software engineering methodology is based on a multi-tier architecture in which presentation, application processing, and data management functions are logically and physically separated.
Service Oriented - We exercise a service-oriented architecture (SOA) where services are provided to the other components by application components, through a communication protocol over a network.
- Database Management - Extensive experience in design and development of relational database system, structure and unstructured databases.
- Knowledge Management - Developed web applications (D&D KM-IT) to efficiently handle information and resources targeting the Deactivation and Decommissioning (D&D) community.
- Content Management - design and development of custom Content Management Systems (CMS) and administration of other systems like WordPress and SharePoint.
- Mobile Development - Software application capabilities for developing mobile apps on Android, iOS and Windows platform and devices.
- Department of Energy - Environmental Management (DOE-EM)
- Department of Defense (DoD) - Test Resource Management Center (TRMC)
- DOE Server Infrastructure
- Cyber Technology, Testing, and Training Laboratory (CT3L)
- Cybersecurity Research Lab
- Modeling, Simulation & GIS Research Laboratory